Madras University Results 2017-18 : Madras University UG/ PG Results Nov 2017 are available at www.unom.ac.in. Students can access the UNOM Result of BA, B.Com, BA (LM)-BSc, BCA, BBM, BBA, BSc- (ISM), BSc, MA, MSc, M.Com, MSW, MA (LM), MBA, MSc …etc. Candidates get your Results of UG, PG and professional Semester Exams with name wise, toppers wise list at official website.
Madras University UG/ PG Results Nov 2017 Released – UNOM Result 2018 @ unom.ac.in
Madras University Results 2018: The Madras University has successfully conducted UG, PG & Professional Examinations in the month of November 2017. Today UNOM (University of Madras) will be going to announce the PG & UG courses BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, BBM, MBA, MCA, M.A, M.Com, M.SC, B.nat..etc. All UG Degree & PG Degree Examinations held from 19-12-2015 and will be held during week-ends only i.e. on Saturdays and Sundays and completed on 31-01-2018. All the candidates who had appeared for the exams are eagerly waiting for Results. Madras University UG PG Results Releases on 18th Feb.
Revaluation Candidates admitted from the academic year 2014-15 for MA/MSc/MCom/MSW/ MA (LM)/ MBA/MA (HRM)/ MSc (IT)/ MSc (CS) courses from 2011-2012 for MSc (CST) (five year integrated) course and from 2013-2014 for MCA, MBA (part-time) and 2013-2014 for BA/BCom (CS)/ BA (LM)-BSc/ BCA/ BCom/ BBM/ BBA/ BSc- (ISM)/ BSc (VC) degree programmes courses can apply for revaluation online from February 19 to 25.
Madras University Results 2017-18 Name Wise
The University of Madras was established in 1857 which is commonly known as UNOM. The university imparting various UG and PG Education through the affiliated colleges in the state. It offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses and will conduct the exams to the candidates who are pursuing various courses. Like every year, the university has released the notification regarding the exams time table and has successfully conducted the UG and PG exams to all the candidates in Nov/Dec 2015. Generally, the university conducts the exams twice a year, April/ May and November/ December.
When Madras University UG/ PG Results Nov 2017 ?
Chennai UG, PG and professional degree examinations conducted by the University of Madras in November 2017 published on 31-01-2018
IDE – November 2017 UG EXAMINATIONS
- B.A/B.Sc./ B.Com. Co-operation/B.C.S./B.Com. Corporate-Secretaryship and B.MUSIC ,B.Sc GEOGRAPHY
- B.COM. AND B.COM (COMPUTER APPLICATIONS)
- B.B.M./B.COM. BANK MANAGEMENT
- B.Sc GEOGRAPHY (FOUNDATION COURSE- PART-I LANGUAGES)
- B.Sc VISUAL COMMUNICATION
- B.A – CRIMINOLOGY AND POLICE ADMINISTRATION
- B.Nat. – NATUROPATHY AND YOGIC SCIENCES AND B.A – YOGA FOR HUMAN EXCELLENCE
- B.Sc. CHRISTIAN STUDIES – FIRST YEAR TAMIL MEDIUM (For Tamil Medium Candidates)
IDE – DECEMBER 2017 PG(M.A /M.Sc./M.Com. & M.MUSIC) EXAMINATIONS
- M.A /M.Com. & M.MUSIC
- M.Sc.(MATHS, PSYCHOLOGY, COUN.PSYCHOLOGY, GEOGRAPHY, MED.SOCIOLOGY)
IDE – DECEMBER 2017 PROFESSIONAL COURSE EXAMINATIONS 2015
- M.B.A. Semester System with Credit (From A12 Batch)
- M.B.A. (Prior to A12 batch)
- M.Sc.(I.T.) & M.C.A Semester System with Credit (From A12 Batch)
- M.Sc.(I.T.) & M.C.A (Non Semester)
- BLIS / MLIS DEGREE COURSE
- DIPLOMA & CERTIFICATE COURSES
Results Released. Stay tuned and Press Ctrl+F5 for Working Server
♥ http://www.results.unom.ac.in (Check Here)
Steps to Check Madras University Result 2018
- Log on to official website at http://www.ideunom.ac.in
- Find out Results section and Select it to go to Madras University Result 2018
- Navigate to your relevant course link and click on it to proceed.
- Select your course, year, semester etc.
- Enter your Exam Roll Number and Date of Birth (DOB) in prescribed format.
- Submit the correct details to find your result online.
- Your Result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check your Result in Subject wise Marks.
- Save your Result and take printout of it for feature reference.
About Madras University :
Madras University is the mother of almost all the old Universities of southern India. The University area of jurisdiction has been confined to, however, 3 districts of Tamil Nadu in recent years. This is consequent to establishment of various universities in the State and demarcation of the University territories.
The first ever demand for higher education in Madras Presidency was voiced forth in a Public Address to The Right Honourable Lord John Elphinstone G.C.H., Governor of Madras signed by 70,000 Native Inhabitants when the Governor in Council was contemplating “some effective and liberal measures for the establishment of an improved system of national education”. This public petition which was presented by the then Advocate General Mr. George Norton on 11.11.1839 pressed the need for an English College in the Madras city.